Sunday, March 14, 2010

The first post

Hello everyone and welcome to this brand new blog of mine.

At this blog you will find updates about some of the different spanking websites out there along regular updates to free spanking pictures that we all enjoy.

At the very top you will find the different menu items to navigate this site. At this moment you will find 3 interesting items there:

[Home] sends you to the front page that you are most likely currently viewing.

[Spanking companies] shows you a list of the companies I have reviewed so far.

[Free pictures] will give you a list of all the galleries currently added to the database. It is not possible to add galleries to this list, as I will do that my self to avoid annoying popups and miss direction to other toplists.

[Free clips] will give you a list of all the video clips currently added to the database. As with pictures it is not possible to add content to this list as I will do that my self.

I hope that you will all enjoy this blog and return to view the updates to follow. Be sure to add this to your favorites and return! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment